Engage community-led solutions for human health and the health of our planet.
3804 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214 | 503.688.5579 | email@example.com
1. Cut back on wasteful wrapping paper! Green Field Paper Company based in San Diego, CA has you covered with their 100% recycled wrapping paper. For more information on eco-friendly gift wrapping, Earth911 has a great list of tips.
2. Keep the rain forest in mind when making your holiday gingerbread house. Check out our Palm Oil Candy Guide to know which sweets to avoid when decorating!
3. One of the best parts of the holiday season is all of the beautiful lights adorning homes, businesses, and streets alike. This year opt for LED lights -- they use significantly less energy and last longer than traditional incandescent lights.
4. The holidays are no excuse to give up healthy habits! Indulge in delicious AND nutritious holiday recipes offered by blogs like Sprouted Kitchen (a personal favorite of one of our staff members!).
5. Give a gift that saves forests and save lives! In our Gift Shop you can find a variety of unique gifts ranging from handmade tikar mats to purchasing a cow for an organic farmer in Sukadana. What better way to show someone you care than with the gift of a healthy and sustainable planet?