Give Monthly: Become an Ironwood
In Indonesia, Ironwood trees are one of the highest-value species in conservation, considered one of the most durable and heaviest timbers in the world. Just like the strong, towering Ironwood trees sustain the forests, your recurring investment in Health In Harmony sustains our work. Ironwood is a recurring giving program where you become part of a dedicated community of 80+ people fighting to save forests and save lives.
Together, we can create a world where the needs of humans and our environment are harmoniously linked, not ranked. And it starts with you.
Why make a recurring gift?
You can make a gift in a snap. By setting up a recurring donation, you don't have to worry about entering your payment information in each time, and you can set up gifts on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
You will be a trailblazer. While the rest of the world aches to tackle climate change, you are investing in a program that successfully integrates human and planetary health needs, and making a difference today.
You will sustain us. Recurring gifts allow us to be innovative, develop and grow our programs, and scale-up this model to other sites around the world because we know we have the support of the Ironwood community.
You will join a community. Becoming an Ironwood means that you will join a dedicated community of supporters who understand the importance of making a sustaining commitment to a healthy planet.
When you become an Ironwood, you will receive:
What can your recurring gift support?
To make a recurring gift and become an Ironwood:
If you are a first-time donor:
- Visit healthinharmony.org/donate.
- Enter your recurring donation amount.
- Select "Yes! I want to make this a recurring contribution."
- Choose your donation frequency in the "Recurring Type" dropdown.
- Enter your personal and payment information.
If you have donated before and have created an account:
- Log in to your account at https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/hih/login.jsp.
- Select "Create/Manage Donation" on the "What would you like to do?" dropdown menu.
- Click "Donate Now".
- Enter your recurring donation amount, select "Yes! I want to make this a recurring contribution." and choose your donation frequency in the "Recurring Type" dropdown.
- Enter your personal and payment information. Choose the e-check option for no fees.
Not ready to make a recurring gift? Make a one-time donation to save forests and save lives.
*Photo credit: Going Places Magazine